If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The Radial Engineering J-ISO stereo interface takes a high output +4dB line level signal from a mixing console and converts it so that it may be connected to low-level unbalanced devices. In an effort to adapt to all of the variables, the output may be adjusted with a recessed set and forget level control. This makes it easy to connect professional audio gear with devices such as computer sound cards, iPods, or -10dB recorders.
- Nickel-core Jensen audio transformers
- Stereo pro to consumer audio interface
- RCA, 3.5mm and 1/4" outputs, XLR inputs
- Variable output control to set optimum levels
- Transformer isolated to eliminate hum & buzz
|plazo de entrega||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|